Monday

52



Defaute of slep and hevynesse
Hath sleyn my spirit of quyknesse
That I have lost al lustyhede.
Suche fantasies ben in myn hede
So I not what is best to doo.


“That’s what you’ve been wanting to do, isn’t it, just fuck me, ever since you saw me in the club. That’s all I am to you, isn’t it, a body?”

“No, actually, to tell you the truth. I mean, you have a beautiful body, there’s no denying that, but I actually find voices more alluring really.”

“Voices?”

“Yes, you have a nice speaking voice – very soft and gentle.”

“Is that supposed to make me feel better, that you’ve been fantasising about my voice talking dirty to you?”

“Look, I like you. I like to talk to you, to touch you, to (yes) sleep with you. Is there anything wrong with that? If you think I’m just using you for my pleasure, then I’m sorry. I thought that you came too, but maybe you faked it, I don’t know.”

“I didn’t come.”

“Not even when I was eating you out?”

“Oh, that. Yeah, I came then. That’s true. Thanks, by the way. I forgot about that. That was nice.”

“Do you want me to go?”

“That’s up to you.”

“I’d much rather stay and talk to you.”

“Fine. Stay then.”

“I mean, why should I care what you do for a living? I’m sorry if it’s a problem for you, though.”


No comments: